Sunday, October 5, 2008

You don' need to yell this isn't a train station it's a small car

I am my dad's daughter... I love movies. Growing up and still to this day my family would always go a see movies, sometimes even two in a row. I could seriously go to a movie theater all day, I love it. I don't know why but i do. This weekend was a total movie weekend. On Friday night Joe and I went with Brock and Nicole to see " Nick and Norah's Infinite Play List" and I loved it! I love I thought it was I love the boy in it( but I don't know his name). The movie is just real dry and witty humorhilarious, I could see it again! After we saw that then we went up to Park city ate some amazing BBQ chicken pizza and went off to Brock's cabin. Once again we watched "Baby Mama". Yeah it's my 5th time and it's just as funny as the first time. Maybe even funnier because I find new things in it. Granite this time I did doze on and off ( only because I was tired) it is still hilarious. If you haven't' seen it you should sit down with some Rhodes cinnamon rolls and have yourself an amazing night. The next day we went back to the theaters and say " Forever Strong". It's about Highland Rugby which is a high school Rugby team in Utah. It was a way good movie, a little emotional ( maybe I cried I'm not sure though). But yes this weekend was like the best weekend ever. I love movies and even more than just movies I love going to a movie theater. Maybe one day in about 50 years I'll get a movie theater in my house and then my life would be complete.

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Being an Allen, doesn't that require that you have a really cool movie theater with treats in your house!! One day we would love to have a theater too! Right now I would settle for another bed room! :P

Wendi said...

I confess, I have seen Baby Mama 5 times already too. Two of my favorite scenes are the gum scene with the line "B, I don't know your life" and the lamaze classes with the awesome lisped out teacher. Next time we get together we'll have to do American Idol "Girls just want to have fun" in harmony ha ha ha.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

You are the movie Queen and I love it! Forever Strong was such a good movie! I loved it! It was a fun weekend! Sorry for making you come with my fam to Ikea, I'm sure that wasn't much fun for you! You are such a good sport though!

Tiffany + Jared said...

where can i find these Rhodes cinnamon rolls?