Sunday, October 26, 2008

Spooooky Nights...

Joe loves saying spooky around Halloween time. Every thing we do has to be extra spooooky( in a ghost voice) On Friday after soccer and dinner we decided to carve pumpkins. I haven't carved pumpkins for about 5 years probably. So I was really excited until we started, then I remembered how we have to clean it and trace it and punch it out. It;s serious business carving a pumpkin. I carved a cute little goblin/monster/something scary and Joe took a good 3 hours to carve Homer J. You can't see them very good but there their Homer and his goblin.
On Saturday we had the normal afternoon routine of Football and laundry. Saturday night though we had a costume party at Courtney and Josh's. Everyone had to come as a Hollywood couple real or fictional and everyone did such a great job. Halloween these days isn't about scary costumes it's about slutty costume, and it makes me kinda sick what some girls(and boy but mostly girls) wear for Halloween. it's like an excuse to walk around in your underwear. So it was a lot of fun getting together with some funny ( not slutty) costumes and having some good dinner and games. I don't know why but I'm pretty sure we laughed the whole night. I would quote some of the things said there but you know it just isn't as funny if you weren't there so I'll spare you the many quotes. We bobbed for some apples and a yam to our surprise. But the girls weren't very good at it, except Breanna she was the only girl that got the apple before Scotty. Maybe next Scotty if you put your purse down and bob like a real man you could have beaten her. We also played spoons, but to keep in the Halloween spirit we played with little pumpkins instead. Guess what I won! That's right I never win at things but I totally smoked everyone. Good thing to Joe was the first out so I had to bring our game credibility back up. It was the funnest night I have had in a while. I think even when Halloween is over we should still have costume dinners.
Josh and Courtney has Lloyd Christmas and Harry from Dumb and Dumber


Scotty and Breanna as Batman and Cat women


Matt and Brooke as Steve and Terry Irwin


Chris and Bre as Little Red and the Big Bad Wolf


Joe and I as Michael Jackson and a small boy








12 comments:

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

That was such a fun night! I love Halloween time! Your's and Joe's costume was so funny! It was kinda scary when Joe put the elastic on his nose. Freaked me out! I love your pumkins above! It was a great weekend! :)Oh and by the way I need that recipe from you...I know you told me last night but I already forgot. :(

Bowman's Beach said...

those costumes are awesome!

Jess and Jason Apperson said...

Hahaha, I love your and Joe's costume! Hilarious!

Brooke and Matt: said...

so fun!!! I am all for the non-Halloween costume dinners.

Shari said...

Super cute!! You two are so cute!!! I love you guys.

Lorie said...

Tori Beth! You crack me up! You make a cute young boy!

The Alvords said...

Oh that was a fun night! I think we should do more themed nights.

Julie said...

That's hilarious. I love your costume. # 1!

kbhull said...

Tori,

Love the outfits!!! It is so fun to see you and your hubby. Hope all is well!!!

Kristy Hull(Allen)

Adam & Samantha said...

haha, i love your costume! that is too funny! thanks for your comment, I'm trying to get used to this thing. :-)

Harding's said...

These are just about the greatest costumes I have ever seen! I love you guys!

Tiffany + Jared said...

AMAZING TORI!!!