Thursday, October 9, 2008

SO ready for vacation

This week and last week have been a nightmare. I have had midterms all week ( one which had an impossible study guide). Yesterday i took my last one and I'm so excited it's done. I went and got the best pedicure ever! I'm not sure if she was just really good, or if it was just a much needed pedicure, either way it was the best one I have ever had. Joe and I don't' really see each other during the week so it well be nice to have a week together. It used to be perfect because I work Tuesday and Thursday nights and those were the nights we took the boys ( he does like a big brother thing) out but now it has changed. One of the boys can't go out those nights so now Joe and I get to work different nights and see each other just in time for bed. I guess well make it through it, you gotta do what you gotta do. But yes I am so excited for DC the other day I was looking up the PotBelly's website and just thinking about their sandwiches and cookies...mmmmmmm! I have been counting down the days all week, we're at 3 days! Even if we were just going down the street to a hotel I would be happy so get so lazy time in.