Monday, October 20, 2008

If Your Stressed Then Let It Go

I am the most stressed person ever and I don't really know why. I think I worry to much about everything and everyone even if i don't know them, or something that I probably just make worse in my head. Last night I relly felt like I was sufficaitng because I realized that I had to go to school and work today. I feel like I don't have enough hours in the day to finish everything. I have more than enough hours and don't even have that much to do. School isn't really that hard, I just wish I was done and didn't have to go. Poor Joe gets to see these episodes a little to often, but he always knocks some sense into me, or just laughs at me. I actually like it when he laughs because I see how ridiculous I'm being and laugh too ( even though I try not to just to show him I'm serious). Good thing were waiting to have kids because if I had some now I don't know how I would handle that with school and work. My life isn't that busy but in my head I am like the busiest person in the world. I worry about every little thing for no reason. While in DC we were talking to a guy while waiting for our shuttle. He was saying how he was homeless for 5 years and lived at Union Station( just a metro stop). He now is a chef but before or after work he goes down to Union Station just to talk to the other homeless people. I thought that was really awesome of him to still go and visit people were he once was at. He was homeless for 5 years... NO HOME NO MONEY NOTHING in DC in the winter, which I hear is colder than Utah. He didn't like being homeless but he was fine with it and survived. He said it wasn't that bad if you know how to survive... What am I so stressed about? I have a home, money, I'm healthy, food, a car, a husband, money to get me through college and way more than that guy had in 5 years yet I seem to have a panic attack at the very thought of anything. Wow I suck real bad. I have a good life and apologize to Joe for my many panic attacks and thank him for showing me that I don't have a hard life at all.

2 comments:

Jen Coccimiglio said...

I'm happy to hear you get that way sometimes, because i totally feel it, too. i'm sure dave just loves the sundays that i have sharing time or a major meeting 'cause I tend to get really tense and stressed. if i had a solution to not feeling that way, i would totally share. rather, i would just happily volunteer to go with you to cheesecake factory ANY TIME. i hear that dulce de leche cheesecake has magical powers that can cure any problem or stress we might be feeling.

Jen Coccimiglio said...

oh, and i just thought of this. did you watch the RS broadcast from last conference? look up president uchdorf's talk. it is AMAZING and deals with exactly what you are talking about.