Monday, September 8, 2008

Really Monday?

I can not believe it is Monday today. My weekend was so short since I had to work on Saturday. But I do have to say even though my weekend was one day long we did lot. Saturday after work we decided to do a one night stay at the Mountainside in Park city. I love just getting away even if it is for only one day. With school and work and everything in between it is good to have down time and relax. On Sunday we had a birthday dinner for Brooks and Keith and it's always fun getting together, but the real fun started once Joe and I got home. Don't worry it's still PG rated writing from here on so you can keep reading. Poor predictable Joe, I always know what he is up to. SO last night we were watching United 93 on TV and Joe had a nice cold water bottle. Recently Joe thinks it's really funny to poor water on me, so I thought to myself " self why don't I just dribble some of that cold water on Joe". Well Apparently Joe thought of the same thing before I could get to the water bottle and drenched me with water. Our house became a war zone with water bottles and just completely soaked head to toe. Couches soaked, floor soaked and the best part is it didn't matter at all. All that stuff was going to dry and for once it was OK with me. I hate our couch anyways so it wasn't a big deal, but for some reason I was nice and relaxed last night that I didn't worry about cleaning up. And what do you know I woke up this morning and everything was dry and I was still alive Joe was sleeping and everything was going to be OK. I think a water fight before bed gets rid of all the worries I have that day. Maybe I'll try that again so beware Joe!

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Sounds super fun! I would always sneak into the bathroom to pour a cold tall glass of water on Trace while he was taking a shower. It was one of my favorite things to do when I was married. It never got old and was always super funny.

Shari said...

You are so funny!! Good for you!!

Jodi Nelson said...

i really do love your blog. OK, seriously, joe is so like brandon!!! he totally likes to dribble water on me, like from the water bottle cap. but i just love how you tell the story all dramatic. it is so funny!!!

Robin said...

wow tori, cool blog
i was looking at the 2nd picture of older posts with amber's belly sticking out beneath her blouse and asked robin--is amber pregnant? And she said, yes, ryan got her pregnant a few weeks ago, and I didn't even know amber knew ryan watson? what a small world we live in
--ronald reagan