Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm in love I'm in love and I don't care who knows

Today started off not the best. It was cold and I threw up and I had a head ache and it just sucked. So what does Joe do? He brings me the one thing that he knows upsets my stomach but at the same time I love it! He brought me a brownie fudge sundae from leatherbe's. I mean this is the same guy who just a couple days ago said no ice cream and then he brings it. I just love this man. I mean don't get me wrong my stomach did get upset afterwards but it was totally worth it. I feel like with school and work the only time we get to see eachother is an hour before bed and that is infront of the TV. I just love a little stop by work here and there. Some may thing he is trying to butter me up for another long trip with the boys, but I don't because he knows that is not going to happen for a while ;). Marraige is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I suggest every one should do it. Love you Guppy!

3 comments:

Shari said...

Feel better Tori Beth-love u;)

Tiffany + Jared said...

Tori, where'd you facebook go?
I wanted to sing you a funny lil song... oh well here it goes..

"you are...my fire...the one..."

The Alvords said...

Husbands really are the best. I'm glad Joe's a good one.