Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's Offical

I have the most amazing husband ever. This week has been not the best week and it's only Tuesday. Basically just because I have to work longer hours this week( which included a Saturday shift) so I can get enough hours in before we leave for Powell. I really don't like working extra pointless hours. Well I have been sorta a brat because it puts me in a bad mood. So on Saturday Joe did come down to my work and went to lunch with me and played some games until I was off which already merits him an amazing husband award. Then today not less than an hour ago I got a delivery at work. I was down in the bathroom but when I came back up I had a dozen red and white roses at my desk with a note from my secret admirer. Apparently 3 girls came into the office and dropped them off. Well good thing I know Joe's hand writing so I gave him a call. He had an appointment downtown and asked 3 random girls to drop these off for him. How great is he, no matter what kind of mood I'm in he is always consistently happy and loving. I don't know how he is so patient with me but I do love him for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe :)

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

That is super cute! Good job Joe! Don't ya love getting flower just because... It's the best. I am so glad you guys had a good time in Powell. We wish we could of gone. Maybe next time. I can't wait to see pics on your blog of the trip.:)