Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm Just People Watching

Have you ever took the time to just sit and look at all the different species we have here in Utah. On Saturday it was a great day to people watch. Joe and I did all new things, it's always fun to try new things. Saturday morning we started out at the farmer's market. That was really great just going out there and trying new things and all the creative projects people think off. The best part was the people watching. I know some people may think its not a trend to be grungy and homeless looking, a hippie or some health food nut. But if I'm not mistaken in order not to be a trend it should be your own original idea or look and every one at the farmer's marketing was the same. All hippies and homeless styled people. But I guess if you can pull it off you can pull it off. This hippie chef made some pretty good salad and he used 47 spices! Are you for real I never would have thought all the flavors would taste so great together.

Later that night we went from hippie's to complete white trash and experienced a demolition derby. I didn't even know what one was I was thinking a monster truck rally, but I was way off. It's just crappy cars running into each other and the crowd goes crazy. I do admit I was very entertained. I wanted to see a car tip over just as bad as the man with shark teeth in front of me. I'm not quit sure were all those people come from, but the stadium was packed.

This weekend were just going to Park City so probably not going to see as awesome people as we did last weekend, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

As most Coccimiglio's know, I luv going to demo derby's and watching all the mullets come out to party. I have tried for numerous years to try to talk some hick into letting me borrow a car to use for the powder puff. I have failed miserably.

Wendi said...

I am so happy you have enjoyed the demo derby adventure. Great job Joe for taking her out.