Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Totally not a Nerd



A couple of months ago my sweet husband brought home about 6 different types of nerds candy. Not because he thinks I'm a nerd but because with my last pregnancy I craved nerds like nobodies business. I would eat the movie size box of nerds almost daily in one sitting and it was amazing. So he thought since i'm pregnant again I would want the same thing (which was nice of him). Then he walked in our bathroom and saw all 3 pregnancy test. The nerd candy then took on a new meaning. He decided I was a huge nerd because I took 3 tests. I would probably still be taking test to this week except my belly is popping and I've heard a heart beat so I'm going to just bank on that, that I'm pregnant. In July Finn is going to be a big brother and he is going to love it, whether he likes it or not, he'll learn.

4 comments:

Nickell said...

TORI! So exciting! Also, I got a message from a friend of yours for newborn pictures and I feel SO bad because I was out of town! Thank you for the referral though! Yay for being pregnant again!

Melody's Voice said...

Congrats Tori!

Adam & Samantha said...

that is totally what i did when i was first found out i was pregnant! i kept taking tests and waking up every morning to look at them again. worried mommies already! congratulations!

RH said...

Congratulations! So awesome to see your beautiful family grow!!