Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Findley Jon turns 1

Findley Jon turned 1 on October 2nd. He had a party on the 1st and everything went smoothly with no rain and all sun. He loved opening presents and cried when it came to cake. He is the most handsomest boy I know and I love him.




Loved his new Mickey Mouse





Amazing Mohawk beanie



Just reading new books in his new tie




Happy little family



so sad about his cake, which was delicious pumpkin. He doesn't even know what he is missing


So BIG




Laughing at cousin Sid



Eating his lunch




Cookie bar and cupcakes



pinwheels and books



Finn is still playing with the balloons almost 2 weeks later.



























1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Finn! I can't believe how big he is! One!?? Such a sweetie pie and I so wish I could see him more. I miss you!! xoxo