Saturday, May 28, 2011

Red Suck More Like It

I can't handle it I gotsta get it off my mind. Last night we went to Red Robin by Fashion place and it was beyond the worst thing ever, besides my food being good. We waited for literally an hour and a half before we got our food. Yes I know our party as a little more than 4 people but the restaurant was empty. They brought out the burgers then about 15 minutes later the salads came out. I usually wouldn't care because i would be full from fries but since I'm on this dumb diet I couldn't eat fries so I was starving. Then once my salad came out it was wrong so I had to wait another 10 minutes. Seriously for a salad and poor Eloise was the last one to get her food. What does the generous manager do, she says she'll give us 15% off. Oh how nice of her to spare us a dollar or 2 after waisting 2 hours of my life. Not to mention I got 1 refill in the 2 hours we wasted away. I do like red robin but i guess they only really serve you when you go on a busy night. If there is no one in the restaurant don't expect to get in and out quickly because you won't. I've been thinking about it all morning and how much it bugged me that the manager thought she was a life saver for giving us 15% off. One day I think I'll be a full blown Coccimiglio and say something in the moment to get free food( which Joe did and my salad was free), but for right now I'll just be silent mad.

No comments: