Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More Adventures

It had been a whole month since our last vacation, so as you may or may not know Joe that meant it was time for another. We went down to California to visit my fam and to go to San Diego. This time we flew which was amazing. I don't think i can drive again. It was quick and painless and Finn was an angel. We played a ton while we were there. We went on our first real kid less date with Josh and Court to Santa Monica. Though I have a hard time leaving Finn, it was much needed to spend time with my hubby again. We spent 3 days in San Diego with perfect weather. He went to Sea World, played at the beach and ate lots a Mexican food. I never thought I'd admit to something being better in Utah, but I have to. Though San Diego should have the best Mexican food since it's all Mexicans I have to say I have had better in Utah. In fact I don't think anything could beat Red Iguana and my business tacos I get there. Joe wanted to keep eating Mexican because it should be good but I was over it and missing my Red Iguana. There I said it Utah has finally out done California in 1 thing and 1 thing only ( I'm not happy about saying that:)) Anyways Finn saw animals, played at the beach and rode in a big boy stroller all week and he couldn't have been happier. He loves being outside. As soon as he gets fussy we take him outside and it shuts that cute little mouth right up. We love our vacations but it is always nice being back home.







This is where Finn hung out mostly at the beach. He loved sucking on this fruit. Unfortunately while we put everything away Finn decided to face plant in the sand. No picture because he were in a hurry a to get off his face. Sand in his eyes, nose, mouth and ears. He was sneezing out sand the rest of the day.


Joe is obsessed with Magic Mountain and went twice while we were there( and yes he paid for both times with a season pass he bought). Finn on the other hand did not like the loud roller coasters.





Finn's first time feeling the nice cold pacific ocean.






I know it looks like Finn is sleeping and that's because he is. He was just so excited to see Shamu he wore himself out.

Tank foot and Jr. tank foot with the polar Bear's tank foot.




Our first stop in Sea World was the pet show and Finn couldn't be happier. It looks like he has buck teeth but that's just his tongue that is always sticking out.




Just talking to each other while hanging out in Old Town San Diego.


Once again Finn fell asleep because of all the excitement. This time it was in a nice warm spa.


























1 comment:

The Alvords said...

Oh my gosh, every single picture of Finny is sooo cute! I love and miss him. I'm so glad you guys got to get away, that you had fun, and that you got to fly this time. With babies, it's the only way to do it.