Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dream Vacation


As the baby due date was getting closer ( October 13th) I knew that Joe and I needed one last get away. Nothing to extravagant but just a nice hotel and some dinner. So on Friday October 1st I started thinking about this vacation and how I was going to surprise Joe. I was watching my nieces and as we were walking to the park I was getting so excited! In fact I was so excited I may have peed my pants a little around 2:14. We decided not to walk back home so I had Scotty pick us up from the park. Once I got home I called Joe and told him to come home, so he did and we left for our dream vacation. He arrived at this huge "hotel" around 5pm and checked in. The rooms were oh so nice. They had a nice little bed, exercise equipment in our room, huge flat screen, a couch that folds into a bed oh it was a dream. As the night went on we got tired so we tried falling asleep. Joe I think was more successful then me but I just wasn't feeling the best. Around 1:53 am the hotel had a personal masseuse come into our room and release some pressure for me. At 1:59am the pressure was gone and Joe and I received the most perfect souvenir ever for our last night as Joe & Tori.


I told you I peed my pants a little thinking about our vacation. Unfortunately it just kept coming out.



Our most comfortable room. It was weird they wouldn't have a bed that fit both of us.


The fancy exercise equipment that I had to get on right away.


The greatest souvenir I have ever gotten from Vacation.
Findley Jon Coocimiglio
7lbs. 3oz. 20in.


On our way home with perfection

Our first family photo with the 2 loves of my life




















8 comments:

Julie said...

Tori I love your story! You are too funny! Congratulations!!!!1 OH my goodness he is perfection. YOu look beautiful (as always) and I am so happy for you. ENjoy this time!!! Love you!

Tai and Joe said...

What a cute story I love it. Congrats he is darling. You to will be the best parents. My Joe and I are expecting our first little boy or girl the end of May. I can't wait.

Melody's Voice said...

Congrats Tori! What a cute post. Your son is precious!

The Alvords said...

Oh how I love him already. I'm so happy everything went so great and that you guys are all home safe and sound. We love you three!

PS, I'm a horrible blogger. I've been working on my birth post for over a week now and am still not done.

linnylou said...

Congrats Tori! Way to go early!

Jake and Kim said...

Ok this post is the greatest of all. CONGRATS you guys are a perfect little family!! I'm so jealous your little boy is out, mine has yet to figure that the outside world is much better.

The Everts said...

You're such a nerd. lol Love your 'pee' picture. He is so cute and I'm so happy for you. Congrats on successful pushing!

Ambs said...

This is awesome Tori, he is beautiful and that pee shot was awesome... Love you guys and your new baby boy!