Sunday, September 19, 2010

I have a problem

I have a problem and it is so small, yet owns my thoughts. I haven't bought this problem for like 5 years and a month ago I broke down because they were on sell. A month later they are still on sell so I bought them again. Curse you chewy chocolate chip cookies. I remember when I was younger I would eat a whole sleeve of these cookies. Well Chips Ahoy has gotten creative and instead of 2 sleeves has broken it up into 4 smaller sleeves. So eating 1 out of the 4 sleeves on the way home from the grocery store isn't really that bad. The cookies are so small and light, it's almost like you need 10 to get the taste of 1 cookie. Maybe 1 out of 4 sleeves isn't bad but when you end up eating the full 4 sleeves all to yourself it becomes a problem. These last 3 weeks of pregnancy I feel like I am going to gain as much weight as I have the first 37 weeks. I didn't really have a sweet tooth during pregnancy and now I think it's coming back. My goal is once this baby is out I'm going off sugar, not just candy this time but all sugar. Well see how that goes because sometimes I just need it. If I want to fit back into my jeans though and not wear maternity clothes forever I better get my butt in gear. I was going to wait until after the baby but I feel like I can't control my sugar cravings and maybe I should just start now to soften the blow. For some reason whenever I go off candy it's always right before Halloween which is totally dumb but maybe this time I can stay off instead of restarting each year. So as I sit here with my milk and last sleeve of cookies, I well take my last bit and not buy them again no matter what kind of deal is going on.

No comments: