Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh How I Love California

Yup it's true I do love California.
1. 80 degrees in November
2. No dry skin only soft uncracky skin
3. My Family
4. Jacque Mendenhall and Becky and Casey too if they still lived there
5. Stonefire Grill
6. BJ's Pazookies
7. The smell of the air
8. Sunny days means sun and warmth not just sun
9. Sitting in the hot tub not because it's cold outside but because you can any time
10. wear sandals all year long without getting frost bite

Why I don't love but just like Utah:
because today the news lady said it is going to be a nice sunny day and then said the high is going to be 29 degrees. Really you can't put nice and 29 degrees in the same sentence. Luckily my husband lives here otherwise I would have to move right back home and get soft skin.

6 comments:

The Alvords said...

amen!

Bowman's Beach said...

Ditto! We go home in a couple days and I can't wait!

Julie said...

amen too! Hey I was down there too for Thanksgiving! We need to get together very soon young lady!

The Coccimiglios said...

...I love the smell of smog too... ah wonderful cali

The Coccimiglios said...

that last post isn't from me it's from Joe because I would never say that 4 letter word

cspangler said...

Tori Beth, why are you not here in California with us (Casey and Jacque) at Jacque's house eating from her candy dish and laughing out loud at your hilarious blog! How bout you stop writing and buy a plane ticket or start the long trek home so we can hear you say all these funny things out loud. Even though this is giving us quite a chuckle, it would be way funnier in person. BTW... twins?