Monday, December 7, 2009

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa-
As I get older I find fewer things I want for Christmas. This year I can only think of one thing and if I could get it then I won't ask for anything else ever again... well maybe we'll just keep it to one thing a year because lets be honest it's Christmas you always want at least one gift. This year I want to be sick. I want to wake up feeling like I have to throw up but never really do because that would just make me have to throw up more. I want to gain some weight but only in the belly because I don't want to look like an umpa lumpa. I promise i won't name the gift any weird names, like system quatro ( which is really what my dad wanted to name me, true story). And I want you to tell the Mr. this is what I want because I think he listens to you more then he does to me, especially around Christmas time. Let him know I haven't asked for 2 years so he should be grateful and now I am asking. In fact Santa, if you could just have a stork or your reindeer drop it off at the front door and skip the being sick and fat part that would be an even better gift. I just want that gift to hold and kiss and squeeze and when I'm sad and Joe is at work I want that gift to make me happy. I kinda lied in the beginning and I'm sorry for that but I actually want 2 gifts. I know I always said I just wanted 1 but I think having 2 would be amazing. So this is all I want for Christmas so if you could give that to me Santa I'll be good all year long. Thank you so very much!

Sincerely-

Tori Beth Coccimiglio

9 comments:

Brooke and Matt: said...

Oh I hope you get your gift!!! Our baby would love a little friend. I hope Joe and Santa come through! How fun would that be??!!

Nickell said...

That was cute! I'm asking for another one too....

The Everts said...

I'll put in a good word with the big man. ;) I hope you get your wish!

Melody's Voice said...

How cute are you!? I hope your wishes come true :)

The Alvords said...

You are so cute! I just told someone today that the only thing I am asking Santa for is a baby. Funny...
I hope you get your Christmas wish. Actually I hope we both get our Christmas wishes at the same time, how awesome would that be?

Tami said...

It is an amazing gift--both of them! I loved being pregnant and there's nothing better than holding your new baby in your arms for the first time and knowing that you had a part in a miracle. I hope you get your wish!

Julie said...

Okay that took me a minute to figure out but what a great wish! I have to say I am so happy I am getting mine this year! And maybe even on Christmas....but I do hope you get your wish!!

Tai and Joe said...

So cute. Joe will be so excited. Isn't he dying for kids? I am excited for you. Baby Coccimiglio will be so adorable.

Katy & James said...

It's wonderful. Sickness isn't too bad or even the lack of sleep. It is a gift that definitely keeps on giving: love, smiles, kisses, humor, emotions, some stinky surprises, but more importantly pure enjoyment. I hope your wish is granted... Merry Christmas.

THere are a few people wishing for the same gift.:) I know Geneve is one as well.