Monday, September 28, 2009

Sweat, Dirt and Vegas


Last weekend Joe and I and Brett and Heather went to Vegas for a AVP tournament. Even though we had fun I just got reminded how uncool Vegas is. It's hot and slutty and dirty and hot. I don't think I have ever been that dirty in my life. All day we sat outside to watch volleyball and I just had sweat built upon sweat and my feet looked like they were from another mother. So after a long day of volleyball in the sun we decided to go see KA. I'm pretty sure we were the dirtiest people in that place. Everyone always gets all dressed up for shows but not us, nope we went straight there sweat, dirt and all and enjoyed the show just as much as the fancy people. I love our little weekend trips because we get to leave Work Joe at home. Only 2 more weeks and I get Vacation Joe for 12 days cruising down the Panama Canal!

3 comments:

Katy & James said...

you guys love cruises!! James does too... we are going on one the week after thanksgiving to Mexico! I glad vacation Joe still gets to come out and play with you.

Unknown said...

Yep...I look just as gross and ugle as I felt..we love Vegas!!

Unknown said...

and by ugle, I meant ugly