Monday, September 14, 2009

Sometimes


Sometimes men and women just don't make sense. How can 2 beings compliment each other on most days and on others be complete opposites? How can a women worry about a man if they are 5 minutes late but a man not even worry about it if a women is 1 hour late? Maybe men are just more trusting and know everything is going to be ok. Sometimes I wish I were a man so I didn't worry so much but I think without worrying comes loss of common sense. Women and men are just different and I think that is the bottom line. If a women wants her man to be more sensitive and worried and miserable without her then maybe she should marry a women. If a man wants his women to have sex without the talking, let lose or not cry then maybe he should marry a man. Bottom line is we need each other no matter how different we are. Having differences in marriage, relationships and life makes it that much more exciting. Sometimes women need girlfriends to let them know they're normal. Men... well men just have an easy life and women are thrown into the mix to make it more exciting I think. Sometimes we have good weeks and sometimes we have bad weeks but in the end men and women usually end up happy. I mean who wants a peanut butter and peanut butter sandwich?

No comments: