Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Only because I'm at work

SO while sitting at work wondering what I am to do for the next 4 hours Emilie ( the genius she is) told me about a tag. It was so much fun here are the rules:For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the FIRST page of results only(remember first page only don't start looking around). Then copy past and it's amazing what comes up, you might even find yourself on that first page. And here we go:

A place I'd like to Visit


My favorite place


A past pet

My age

My last name:
and how funny is this that Joe came up on the very first after typing in Coccimiglio... and that's a promise you can even look it up on google image


My bad habit: and that's over reacting not screaming


The town I was born in


My favorite color

My favorite animal

My favorite food

My favorite object


My 1st name


My screen name

My best friend's nickname

A past lover

The town I live in


What I'm doing now



My college degree

Grandma's name

My 1st job

My middle name

3 comments:

Photo By Emilie said...

Wowsers!!! I'd have to say that my favorite is my middle name!! I'd say you exceeded my expectations with this weeks challenge. My only problem is coming up with something for you to do next week. I'll be posting mine within the next couple of days. I'm chin deep in getting my new website posted. Oh please check it out. www.photobyemilie.com. It should be up tomorrow!! YAHOO!!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

That is so funny! I love it! That is so Awesome that Joe came up. Weird! It was so fun shopping with ya today! I can't wait to give it to her and see her reaction! ha ha... We need to go shopping more often! It was fun! Hope you are having fun at work!

Jen Coccimiglio said...

Cool that your middle name is "Leopard Boobs"? I must have missed that in the temple last July.