Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Not so much

So around Christmas time I decided to try out scrap booking. I thought it would be really neat to do a book for each year. Well it's now almost June and I have done about 3 pages. I'm just not that creative and it takes up so much time! For our wedding and honeymoon I did a photo book on shutterfly and they were quick and easy. All you had to do was drag picture here and choose a background. I am so far behind on this year's pictures that I have given up and have resorted back to shutterfly. I have started tonight and am all done with all the pictures I have so far. How great is digital? Yep so I envy all of you great scrapbookers but I think I'll be just fine me and my computer.

1 comment:

Melody's Voice said...

How much does something like that cost? If you don't mind me asking.