Friday, February 29, 2008

Air Mania





Today is a good day! After busy busy yesterday with work, midterms,dinner and scrap booking so far today has started much better than yesterday. Probably because I wore sandals to work today and because it's not overcast and the sun is out again! Having the sun out just makes my day. I know it's going to be a good day when I sing really loud in the car ( and today I was really loud). The sun makes me so happy, you know what makes Joe happy this airzooka gun. We were watching TV at Bre and Chris's house and on the show they had an airzooka, Joe never saw one before. So what happened the next day? He got one, after winning about 2,000 tickets at Classic Skating( thanks to his basketball skills) and 800 tickets later he came home with his very own airzooka. He has so much fun with it. All you do is pull back and let go and a ball of air flies out. He thinks it's really funny when it hits me in the head and my hair flies up. I'm glad that little things like airzookas and the sun can turn someones day right around. That's our big purchase this week and it brings so much joy into our home, well not so much for me (because I have really bad aim) but Joe loves it.
P.s. My new obsession is David Archeluta from American Idol. I'm not quite as obsessed as Paula considering Paula did state, " I just want to squish his head off and hang him from my review mirror." But he is just the cutest little singer ever. If you didn't see Tuesday night performance here you go it is just oh so delightful....

2 comments:

The Lotts said...

Yeah! I love when i find new bloggers :o) Hope your doing well!

Spiker said...

I love David Archuleta too. I thought he was a little young and cheesey at first but his performance of "Imagine" changed my mind. So good to see you and Joe are enjoying married life and having fun. Enjoy! Linda