Monday, August 1, 2011

temptation



This is my biggest tempation. This little special K treat from Village Baker is my downfall. At first sight it makes you so happy with its looks and smell alone. This is my ultimate temptation and I can never say no. Once i get one bite I have to finish it. No matter if I'm full or sick I finish it. I'm so happy while eating but that follows with immediate regret. though this leaves me with sadness once it is gone i truly love it. however it is becoming a problem. im pretty sure i well become obese from eating this so often. every weekend it seems like joe goes on a little drive and brings me home one of these, just because. some days it may seem like im having a rough day so joe may bring me home 2. i guess im pretty easy to make happy. no diamonds no roses just a special k bar.

No comments: