Wednesday, January 5, 2011

OBSESSED


Finn, Eloise and Lucy had a wild New Year's Eve. After some breastmilk and kicking their legs it was off to bed for them around 9:30 and then the real fun started. We went to Wattsie's house and had some fun with the kinect dance central. It is about the most amazing thing I have ever seen. That kinect is unreal how accurate it is catching your every movement. Seriously have you ever played it, if not you should, it well change your life. Ever since that night I have been obsessivley trying to talk Joe into buying one. I purposly don't dry my hands after I wash them to rub my cold, wet hands on Joe to torcher him until I get that kinect ( it hasn't been really working but I'm slowly wearing him down). I love it and I can't stop thinking about it, I may have a problem. I think I love it so much because it is something I can beat Joe at all the time. Besides getting in bed first and dance central there isn't much more I can beat him at, and that is why I need it to save our marriage. He always says fantasy football saved our marriage well know we need xbox 360 kinect to save it again... I love you competitive Joe.

1 comment:

Brooke and Matt: said...

Cute cute babies!! We went and bought a Kinect the day after the party! I loved it too obviously! I have been dancing up a storm ever since. Yesterday I probably did 15 songs all by myself.. hahaha. Eloise loved watching her crazy mama. You should get one!