Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Latest and the greatest

Both Joe and my computer decided to stop working around the same time. A month later Joe's choose to let us use the external hard drive again, so now I can upload pictures. The past month we have been busy with Finn and it seems the busy-ness(?) won't stop, but we love every second of it.

The first Sunday in November was cousin Chloe's blessing and our first day back to church as a family. Finn and I then decided to take a break from church again until his blessing, we like hanging out just us 2 and not sharing with other people.



Thanksgiving rolled around and Finn was not a fan. I don't know if he was just confused as to why Dad was home during the week, but he was not a happy camper that day. A fussy day led to our first full nights rest. Thank you turkey for making Finn sleep his first 9 hours.




Of course we had to get a picture of Finn & Chloe on their first Thanksgiving. Plus they both had on some amazing shoes.




The following Sunday was Lucy's blessing. Here are the kids finally hanging out together. Finn just relaxed while Eloise and Lucy fought over him.




For my birthday Joe took me out with no Finn. Though we were sad we didn't have our little guy to stare at we still had fun. We went to a movie and dinner followed by a little shopping. It was nice to go to a movie because we haven't been to one in so long and that's my favorite.



On my actual birthday we went to take Finn to see Santa. We practiced his smiles at home, but once we saw Santa it was all frowns and tears.


Thanks to Emilie and her magic skills of photography. Maybe next year Finn well like Santa a lttle more.



December 4th Ethan got baptized. I couldn't think of a better day to get baptized.



December 5th we blessed Finn. We had all our family and friends there and loved sharing that special day with them.

Look how stinkin cute that boy is!

Other than keeping up with Finn and the holidays Joe and I just debate who is the best. Really for about the past 2 weeks Joe and I have been racing into to bed to see who is first the best. I of course am always first the best Joe just has a hard time accepting it and cheats often. Our life right now is nice, simple and happy.
























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those little shoes are to die for! So cute!