Friday, June 11, 2010

New Home


About 2 months ago we moved into our beautiful new home. After many stressful days and nights we finally closed and we love it. We live right by Chris( Joe's twin) and Bre and have great neighbors. Joe loves the home because we are on the golf course and I love it because it is basically brand new and I don't have to redo anything. It is going to take a while to get it fully decorated but we'll get there one day.

Our new home right in the middle of both our families!

Our kitchen

Our living area

The rest of the house is filled with bedrooms and bathrooms that are empty at this point. Honestly I rearly go upstairs so who knows we could have some creatures living up there. Having a new home is a lot like having a baby I have realized.
Baby and New Home:
1. Both cause a little stress before we even have them
2. Both are expensive, we don't have the baby yet but we know he'll be a pretty penny. As for a new home it's not as quite as cheap as our condo and I've seen bills that only grown ups should get and Joe and I are clearly not grown ups yet.
3. Both cut into Vacation Joe.
4. Both need new things. How can someone who I can't even see yet need new clothes, diapers, food, bedding and so much more than I would ever need. Our home is pretty selfish too always wanting to be decorated.
5. In the beginning both caused me some sleepiness nights and weird dreams.
After all the stress and worry and expenses both have caused us happiness and joy. We love our new home even though it made us grow up a little more. And Joe and I are both becoming more obsessed with our baby boy. He makes us happier each day and can't wait to meet him. So yes Father Joe and Reasonable Joe are coming out in full force but don't worry Golf and Vacation Joe aren't far behind.

5 comments:

The Everts said...

Wow Tori! It's beautiful! I love the colors of the pillows. Congrats on everything that is happening!

Adam & Samantha said...

your house looks gorgeous! where is it? Utah? Congratulations on both!

The Pizza Family said...

It looks amazing!! Congrats on the new home!! So fun!

Ambs said...

The new home looks awesome Tori, maybe when I can take some time away from life we can come see it.. It's beautiful. Congratulations mama!!

Unknown said...

i am soooooo jealous. Can we home swap????--jcc