Sunday, January 31, 2010

Kitty Cat

So yesterday I helped out at my niece Jada's birthday party. We painted nails, melted crayons into bigger crayons, played games and face painted. It was a really fun birthday party. The face painter was awesome it was literally the whole face not just a rainbow on the cheek like I remember face painting. Of course there were a couple of jokes about the adults getting their faces painted but nobody did... well nobody did until I said I can't because I am going to a movie afterwards. Immediately Dave, my brother-in-law, said I'll give you 20 bucks to have your face painted like a cat and go to the movies like that. I said ok, then I said no then I said yes again and after about 2 minutes I transformed from Tori to this yup I was a tiger. The whole time
we are laughing but I couldn't really see myself. Then I looked in the mirror and I can't believe I have a tiger face. Joe was out golfing so he had no clue that his wife was really a tiger. When he got to his parents house i surprised him and I've never seen him so shocked before. In fact he wouldn't even give me a kiss he was afraid he would turn into a tiger too. We went to the movies around 4 and I was thinking it wouldn't be that bad because it was a dollar theater and we were seeing 2012 which wasn't that cool anyways. Of course I was wrong and it was the busiest I have ever seen the theater and the movie we were actually in was jam packed. During the movie I forgot I had a tiger face until Joe looked at me and started laughing. I'm just glad I got a tiger because after my face was painted Dave started thinking of a clown face or a pig face which would have been way more embarrassing than a tiger face. A pig face people would just laugh but a tiger face people are intimidated and wouldn't want to mess with me. SO how old is too old for face painting? Some say 8 but I would say 25 so I have a whole year to paint my face before it becomes weird...right?

4 comments:

Adam & Samantha said...

ha, i can't believe you did that! so funny! and the face painter really was pretty good.

The Everts said...

HAHA You're so awesome Tori!! :)

Brooke and Matt: said...

You are great Tori! I love this idea.I think you look great, but of course at the same time pretty dang intimidating.

Julie said...

I hope you spent your 20 bucks on something good because you deserve it!