Friday, May 1, 2009

WHY???

A couple things I need to blow off my chest...

1. If you watch Biggest Loser I hate Ron! He is such a rat and I hope Tara kicks all of their butts because she is by far the smartest and least sneaky. Ron for all I care can be 400 pounds again and I wouldn't feel bad because he is such a rat.

2. I hate TV season coming to an end of shows. All season the show can be uninteresting and the last episode is the one you want to keep going. Now I have to wait until next season and I can't stand it.

3. Why oh Why America do you like Adam Lambert? Is it his annoying scream you love? Is it his eye liner? Is it his over dramatic performances which he'll just end up on Broadway like the rest of American Idols? Why do you like him? I just can't see what everyone loves. I think he is the most annoying performer ever and dread hearing him every week. I can't handle him he makes my skin itch every time I hear his voice and see his face.

That's all my 3 dislikes of the week... Other than that school is over and summer school here I come!

7 comments:

Kelsey Stenquist said...

I totally agree with you...how Ron is still there blows my mind. And I hate Adam he creeps me out! I don't understand it at all.

The Everts said...

Haha oh Tori... unfortunately I don't watch the Biggest Loser so I can't comment about that but I do watch American Idol religiously so I can tell you why I love Adam. Although he does sometimes get a little dramatic, he can do crazy things with his voice and has so much control over it. Plus his octave rang is incredible. I guess I appreciate his talented because I look at the things he can do with his voice, rather than just listening to him sing. Plus I think he's super entertaining. I hope that makes sense. But I also love Kris and Danny!!

What show are you talking about in #2?

About Us said...

I totally agree with you on #'s 2 and 3... seriously ADAM sucks. Thank goodness for our dvr so I can fast forward through his horriffic singing :) sorry to his faithful fans.

Julie said...

So who are your faves for American Idol?? I have to agree with some of the things Kirsten said but Tyson really doesn't like Adam. Oh and I will call you so we can do some hangin out!

Noelle said...

COMPLETELY agree with the whole #3 thing!!!!! However, must say, I do LOVE Kris!!! I'm hoping for a miracle over here.

The Lotts said...

It's like you can read my mind...I feel the same way about all three!!

the organic kitchen said...

I can't stand Adams voice! Shrill!!! I want to plug my ears...and sometimes my eyes.Ugh! I think he will be off next week tho.