Monday, April 13, 2009

3 out of 4

Ever since Marriott has stopped paying me to blog or do homework I find it a lot more difficult to do both. Homework and school consume my life so blogging as been a little slow...sorry.

The past 3 out of 4 weekends Joe and I have been to St. George Oh how I love St. George! It is such a nice little break from everyday life with school and work. It's not very far away and it is always nice weather. We don't do much there but swim and Joe golfs. It's not like going to the beach every weekend but it is so great. I forget about what I need to do for the next week and give my brain a little rest. Even though coming back on Sunday night gets me a little worried for Monday's work load, but it's always worth it.

This weekend we went down with 2 other couples and I loved it. I wasn't the only girl and I like the other girls which is always a plus. It works for both Joe and I, he can go golfing and play games and I can have girl talk and lay out. For Easter we made a Sunday brunch with fruit and German pancakes. Carly and Wattsie left early before we got back from church so Carly hid the eggs we decorated from the previous night for a little Easter egg hunt. It was really fun to come home from church and search for eggs like I was 5 again. I of course won, which seemed to be the theme of the weekend. I got 1st in hearts, ticket to ride and Easter egg hunt! I am the best and have the best victory dance and song.

We are slowly getting back into vacations, since we took a little time off of vacations. We have a cruise booked for January and hopefully one in October too! I think Joe just plans vacations later and later so we can't get pregnant. I don't think cruising would be very fun being pregnant.

3 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

hey i cruised 6months prego. it was a blast :0)

Julie said...

You are making me want to book a cruise now! It was good to talk to you for a little bit! Love ya!

Adam & Samantha said...

getting away is soo nice! we leave for vegas tomorrow and cant wait! glad you had a fun easter weekend!