Monday, February 2, 2009

Words of Wisdom at the U

So I just had to write this down and share the intelligent people I go to school with. While sitting in the halls I heard this conversation go on:

(I'll only write the boy's part because the girl part doesn't really matter).
Boy: You should just cheat on your test
Girl: Yadda Yadda Yadda
Boy: I've cheated on every undergraduate test I have ever taken.
Girl Yadda Yadda Yadda
Boy: I'm just going to school so people don't think I am a bum. I don't want to work but because I am in school that's ok that I'm not working and this way I'm still giving to society.
Girl: Yadda Yadda Yadda
Boy: I'm only going to work if I can go in at 9 or later and if I never see my boss. If I ever see my boss I'll just quit.

WHAT?... Who is this kid?

7 comments:

linnylou said...

WOW! he's an asset to society!

Julie said...

haha. That's pretty pathetic. Speaking of funny conversations...one of my first graders came up to me and said:"Mrs. Tidwell I went to the doctor yesterday because my belly button hurt and because my sinus' are clogged." Then I said "So how are you feeling now?" (I'm still wondering why his belly button is hurting..kind of odd). Ayden "I'm feeling fine because we just found out that it was just a dried piece of poop." Me: "What? A dried piece of poop?" (I wasn't quite following). Ayden "Yeah I just had poop in my belly button and now it's gone so now I feel better." (naturally...).

That was pretty much the gist of the conversation. The whole time he told me this he was completely emotionless and very matter of fact. haha. It was great.

Melody's Voice said...

That kids is going to have a rude awakening to life!

Shari said...

I think Shannon might have been married to him???????

Dan Kettle said...

Uh tori that was my conversation and really i just hang up at the U even though im done with school. I hate work ha Oh and by the way I LOVE the biggest looser and am super bummed that Dan got sent home.

Ashley said...

Tori just wanted to let you know that our blog has changed!

http://1boyn3girls.blogspot.com/

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

oh my gosh! That is one bright kid! Really? Wake up dude! He needs a reality check! So Funny! :)