Friday, December 19, 2008

Offically Unemployed

Today is my first official day of no job. Now what do I do?

Christmas Shop...Check


Laundry...Check


Clean house...Check


Grocery Shop...Check


I have about 3 weeks until school starts and I don't think I can go grocery shopping and clean the house every day. I may go crazy not having anything to do. I know I should probably look for a job and I well eventually but with school being so crazy I kinda want to see how I can handle that first. I should be out running some more errands but it is snowing like crazy. I hate the snow more than anything and when your driving in the snow, it's like everything is in slow motion and I can't handle it. nothing that exciting has happened but I just figured add a post on my busy busy day today. We did watch Elf yesterday and that has to be one of the greatest Christmas movies ever. The ending is a little cheesy but the rest is a hoot. I could watch that every day until Christmas and be just as happy as ever.

2 comments:

Tyson said...

um dido on hating the snow. Everything is just so blah and it's way too cold. Where is the sun??

Tyson said...

P.s. that was Julie not Tyson. :)