Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Why am I cold?

I did have a real good post but Joe claimed it was mean just because I mentioned his California (not Cali) impersonation. So here is the more polite version...

I'm really confused as to why I am cold. Yesterday was what... 80 degrees and today is not quite as warm. It is now going into May there should be blue skies, not gray and a sun out, not rain clouds. This morning Joe and I went running at 6 and it was perfect, warm not real windy, so I thought to myself, Self I'm not going to bring a jacket today because it is going to be just gorgeous! Wrong I have been freezing ever since I have been at work. I even plugged in a little heater for about 5 minutes because after that it starts beeping ( much like the trax) because it gets overheated. So I have to get warm in shifts. I don't know how much more I can handle being cold for. We may just have to move somewhere where it's warm all year long. I don't know like California...

2 comments:

Julie said...

Amen sista!! I will move with you in a heartbeat! I thought the same thing. I was like what is this? Seriously it is practically May and I feel like I live in Alaska. Somethings gotta change real soon...

Tiffany + Jared said...

what what! thank you for emphasizing the overuse on our most hated word california, or if you REALLLY have to shorten it ca, maybe? i dont know.