Friday, June 6, 2008

Take 2

So every since my cousin did her wedding pictures in water I have been wanting to do it. The only problem Joe and I have been married a while so they wouldn't be like real wedding pictures. Well my friend Emilie at work is an amazing photographer and I told her about the idea and she just thought pictures in the water in wedding dress and all would be a great idea. So we planned on doing them yesterday but the day didn't look to promising. With high hopes the rain turned to sun so we decided to go for it. More like I decided because I really wanted to take them. The water was freezing but jut put a smile on your face and they'll turn out just great. I just got these pics of her blog because I just loved them but I can't wait to see more! I highly highly recommend Emilie because she does amazing, unique work.








7 comments:

Brooke and Matt: said...

These are such cool pictures!!! You look so pretty, I cant even tell the water is freezing:)What a great idea!

Jodi Nelson said...

um, yes, you are one hot mamma! and who is this emilie character, she does fabulous work :0)

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Those are amazing! you guys look great! You can't even tell that you are probably freezing cold. :)
I am glad the weather turned out.

Shari said...

You are so beautiful-OMG!!!!! I love you Tori Beth! How about those Lakers-lol!!

Julie said...

I am so glad you decided to do them especially since you've been thinking about it and wanting to ever since your wedding. You look absolutely gorgeous!!

Brittany Webster said...

Tori those look so great! What a great idea! I love them so much!

Wendi said...

Wow... let me know which magazine these end up in. You guys look super hot!! Great idea. Great pics.