Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sleepness Nights= Tiredsome Days

Recently I have just been tired all day long. No matter how much sleep I get I am just tired, even if I get a nap in I'm still tired. But last night just topped it all. Our little home is just so hot! Usually we keep the air on during the day then when the sun goes down we open up the windows and turn the air off, which works just fine until the sun comes up again in the morning. But last night was just a combination of bad things which equals no sleep. It started with Joe jumping out of bed at probably around 3 running into the office and walking back to our room. I thought it was an earthquake. Our whole bed shook. When I asked him what he was doing he said he was finishing the play... What? I had no idea what he was talking about, which in his sleep I never know what he is talking about considering the other night he said that girls are weak " in his sleep". So I asked him again are you sure that wasn't an earthquake and he just said don't worry about it. So of course I worry and am thinking that it maybe an earthquake and I was just picturing our ceiling coming down on us. So that didn't help my sleep and then it got really cold because I had the fan and air on so I turned everything off which led me to waking up an hour later and turning everything back on again because I was so hot. So here I am today tired once again tired but I think this time I have a legit excuse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club! I also don't know what my deal is. But I can definitely relate to the sleep talking. Let's see...I think one of many things Brandt's said in his sleep are "The terrorists are getting me", or something like that. Haha, it's kind of entertaining, except when you're exhausted the next day, right?!

Wendi said...

So it is on the wiped out days you need to invest in a Monster beverage. Its the only way I can function the day after a sleepless night. Fortunately, I don't have to buy them often!

Jodi Nelson said...

hope you are sleeping better!! :0) brandon hasn't been sleeping well either since the weather started warming up. sleep talking might create some issues as well HA!!