Thursday, June 19, 2008

TAG... You're it

How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!


3 Joys
1. My husband- Joe is the most thoughtful, funny, caring guy ever. I love him with all my heart and that's truth
2. My Family- I love my parents and siblings and my nieces and nephew. Those 3 kids have got to be 3 of my most favorite people ever
3. Milk Chocolate Chocolate Chips- the best snack/food ever invented

3 Fears
1. Gaining too much weight and being around certain people who clearly look at being skinny as beautiful
2. Losing Joe- I wouldn't know what to do with myself if something happened.
3. Never being able to eat milk chocolate chocolate chips ever again... like if something happened to chocolate like it did spinach but never came back! Actually I change that to my number 1 fear.

3 obsessions/ collections
1. I'm obsessed with the way my pillows and seat cushions sit on my couch. They drive me crazy because sometimes they are half falling off and looks like the fabric is wrinkly and woren. As soon as someone gets off I fix them sometimes even when people are still sitting I fix the pillows. It drives me crazy!
2. New obsession this summer is reading. My dad always wanted us to have a book for the summer time to read while growing up. I wasn't to good with that but I know love them. Once I start one book I think about the next one I am going to get.
3. This may be a shocker but I'm going to stay with the M.C. ( that's milk chocolate chocolate chips, I have a feeling I'm going to write it out a lot so I minus well abbreviate it).

3 Goals
1.To keep Joe happy everyday for the rest of eternity. And if that means watching Euro cup or golfing with him or just being there for a kiss then I'm there 100% of the time.

2. To finish school. I have 3 semesters left and it is really hard to do school and work full time and then go home and play wife all with a positive attitude.
3. To be a much better cook. I don't cook so I try to do new meals at least twice a week so I can get some experience. I am not the best but hopefully one day I'll get there.

3 random/surprising facts about myself
1. I love watching the Jazz play and watching Joe play soccer. I have been sucked into this world of sports and I love it. I love that we can play and watch sports together. Whenever I watch Joe play indoor soccer I get sort of an anxiety attack and am super into the games the whole way through. Especially with indoor soccer it's so intense that I think I just get kinda nervous the whole game and don't want any one to get hurt. But as soon as Joe does a tricky move or scores a goal I'm like ...Yup that's right that's my husband!
2. I love the sun. I love the way my body feels when I'm getting burned and just sitting in the sun. When the sun is out it's a good day and nothing seems to go wrong. To bad there isn't sun all year long in Utah.
3. I have to say I really love M.C. there is just no way around it. May not be surprising but what is surprising is that I go grocery shopping by myself and walk past the chocolate chip isle every time and I don't by them. I don't even know why I walk by it, there is no reason but I do it anyways. This is for sure testing my well power and I'm pretty sure I'm the strongest person ever thanks to those M.C.

5 people I tag:
Katy
Julie
Wendi
Jen
Tiff

No comments: