Friday, June 13, 2008

Let the good times roll

Last weekend Joe and I went down to St. George for a couple of days. A few things I have decided about St. George... 1. it's a great place for mini vacations because it's not a long drive and has great weather 2. The sun in St. George is not the same sun for the rest of the planet and 3. If I were to be reincarnated after I died I would be a snake because I have never peeled this bad before, pretty sure I have all new skin now.



Over all though it was good to get in the sun and relax by the pool. We went boating a couple of days and on a awesome hike through some water and canyons. Well it was awesome until about the 2nd waterfall I could have done with out that.

*Joe and I entering the canyon



* Classic talking during the picture

* I have never seen so many guys in a kitchen at once, this is the Thurm pancake, you think that's good you should have seen the zebra on a water wienie.




* Water wienie wars and yup Joe is still on there, you see that butt... it's his



* Pretty sure Joe's loves goes 1. Puerto Rico 2. Buker Baker 3. Tori ( or 1&2 could switch depending on the day)



* Water slide on the hike, not very deep at the end though.



* Guiseppe rippin' it up

4 comments:

Shari said...

Looks like a blast! Hope to see you next week when I visit!!

Julie said...

Sounds like too much fun! So why didn't you take me?

The Alvords said...

Fun! I wish we could have gone!

Jodi Nelson said...

Now that all looks like tons of fun!!! And good lookin' peeps too.