Thursday, May 8, 2008

Never Again

Never again well i change my blog. Not only did it take about an hour to figure out how to put the background on but once I finally did I couldn't figure out how to change the text color. So I went one by one changing it and that took forever. Plus now I don't have my friends list nor do I know how to get it back. I don't know how to change my header back to a picture either... Geesh I'm a mess and all this for a background. How do I get my picture and everything back?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, the same thing happened to me! And even worse I didn't like the new background, so had to try to get it back to the old one. Thankfully someone told me stuff would get deleted, so I saved peoples' links but I still had to re type everything in, it sucks. I'm sorry! I don't know how to put the picture on the top, I'm useless but sympathetic 'cause I wasted a lot of time on the same situation.

Nickell said...

Changing the text color is easy. Go into customize, it is at the top of the screen. It will bring up the "layout" page, and right underneath layout it says fonts and colors. That's where you would change your font color. As for your friends list, you would have to enter them all in again. Also in layout, it shows how your blog is set up. Edit the "header". If this is confusing I'm sorry. It's hard for me to explain, easier to show....Let me know if it doesn't make sense. Hopefully it does! Good luck! P.S. that's why I changed mine the way I did, and then I will just change out the header every once in a while....