Friday, December 12, 2008

Love 'em

So Emilie( how took our year later wedding pictures) is starting on this new project. She took some gorgeous pictures of the Salt Lake Temple, and I am obsessed with them. I can't wait to get mine and I just wanted to post how amazing her work is. She can take pictures of anything and has such a unique touch and her photos aren't like any thing I've seen. If you want any of these photos just click here--->http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6419695. I love them!


















2 comments:

Kettle Family said...

oh you copy my blog whatever

Photo By Emilie said...

Now now you two, there's enough of me to go around:) Oh for Heaven Sakes Tori, thanks for the plug!! Anyone is totally welcome to contact me directly to order too. 801.808.3669 or emilie@photobyemilie.com Thanks millions!!