Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Done & Done


As of last week i had no shopping done for Christmas. I didn't even realize how close Christmas really was. And since my husband wants nothing he made it extra hard for me to shop. Well now I am on school break so that frees up a lot of time. There was a huge snow storm today and instead of just staying inside until work I sucked it up, pushed my Winter button in my car( it really does make me feel 100 times more safe, even if it doesn't do anything), and went shopping for 3 hours. You may think, oh what fun shopping all day just living the dream. Well that is wrong because Joe hasn't told me anything he wants, so i just got him a whole bunch of different options. Shopping is not my thing at all, maybe if I was living at home and still in junior high when Mom and Dad helped me out with shopping, but now spending my own money isn't the most fun. I am pretty impressed with myself though considering everything I bought was $10! Yup that's right I am pretty amazing. I am so glad that Christmas shopping is over and I still have a week to go. Now what am I going to do next week since school, Christmas shopping and my job are all done with?

2 comments:

The Alvords said...

I know what you're going to do...play with me! Did you really do all his shopping only spending $10? That's amazing. I want to know what you bought.

Julie said...

And you need to play with me too!! Are you guys coming to our Christmas party?? Because you must!...or else! jk Anyways, I just love you!