Friday, December 5, 2008

Old Age gets ya quick

So I never thought 23 meant old age until I turned 23. Yesterday, while cleaning the house i some how hurt my back. Joe says it's just sore from the gym, but that is false because i remember how it wasn't hurting and then the next second it was hurting. SO I'm bending over emptying out the vacuum and then I realize I can't stand up all the way and my back is just stuck. Yup at 23 I threw out my back. Hurt back equals sleepless nights and lots of pain through out the day. But not all bad things come with age. Last night we went to my most favorite restaurant ever... Red Iguana. I crave Red Iguana and could eat it every day. I told Joe last night that if I'm on my death bed I want my Tacos A La Iguana to be my last meal. I told him even if I can't eat I want him to blend it up and put it in an IV.


OK so if any one has been to Cheesecake factory with my dad, they know what this picture means. Every time we go to Cheesecake my dad orders the spicy cashew chicken, and it is delicious. Every time though before he eats he breaths it in, just like the picture of me breathing in the tacos. Not only am I breathing in my food like my dad, but along with my old age I am losing things like my dad. Yesterday I was doing laundry(our washer and dryer are outside in a separate room and you need a key for it). So after I put a load in I took out the key placed it somewhere and got ready for the day. Within 5 minutes I couldn't remember were I put the key. I was going crazy looking for that key. I mean who loses something after 5 minutes of putting it away. Luckily Joe came home and found it in some drawer that I don't even remember putting it in. Curse you old age!

6 comments:

Adam & Samantha said...

happy birthday! I turn 23 in a couple of weeks and am starting to feel old myself. hope you had a good day!

The Everts said...

did you get my message on facebook telling you happy b-day? i didn't forget!

Jodi Nelson said...

i'm not kidding, you are a riot!!! love the pic and post... AND, happy birthday ya old fart! (right) loves,

The Alvords said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! I wish I could have been here to celebrate with you guys. I was out of town. You are one of my favorites Tori Beth, always have been, always will be!

Shari said...

Happy Birthday beautiful:)

Lorie said...

Happy Birthday Tori Beth!! Can I just say that I have NOT been to the Cheesecake with your dad, but I can imagine what that face is all about!

Whose ready for Cocos?