Thursday, October 2, 2008

Be Real

SO I have been watching TV quite a lot since all the new season have been on and I see the same thing on TV over and over. This week is "NATIONAL STAY AT HOME WEEK". I don't know about you but I haven't stayed at home all week. If it is so national shouldn't we get school off and get work paid for? I think so! Besides that I haven't been too impressed with any of my shows so far... until last night!

Have you seen this show? Private Practice was amazing! I started last season after i refused to watch it because I wanted Addison to stay on Grey's, but I do have to say I love private practice. It was so good, i smiled like a giddy school girl after watching it and told Joe that i wish it was one long episode that lasted all season and never ended! SO after (not total disappointment) some disappointment I am so glad that I had Private Practice last night!


Besides Private Practice I have another new love. So one night ( surprise surprise) I was craving a treat and I reall wanted ice cream. Well ice cream as we know makes me sick but I usually just suck it up. Well this time Joe said no I can't get it and we stumbled upon some cinnamon rolls. I lvoe them they are warm adn gushy and amazing. I have now gotten them every time I go to the store ( not to healthy for the tummy appearence) but I am a treat aholic and love treats and I recommend these to everyone who ever has lived even if I dis-like you.



Another thing that makes me a giddy school girl is this song. It is just the happiest song ever. No matter what kind of mood I'm in if this song comes on I just have to dance and sing. I was on the train today and this song came on and my shoulders started bouncing and lips started moving. It is just the most fun song ever!

7 comments:

Lorie said...

Ah ! That song ALWAYS gets stuck in my head!!!!

Brittany Webster said...

I love this song! And I am sure I will love the cinnamon rolls, I also love treats! Thank you for the suggestion.

Anonymous said...

I wanted Addison to stay on Grey's too but I agree, Private Practice is good :)

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

You are so funny! I haven't seen Private Practice.I need to check it out. I like that song too. It is really happy! I haven't thought of it that way. You crack me up! I am so excited for breakfast and golfing tomorrow!

Erin said...

I am so old now... I've never heard that song before! Elle is going to LOVE it!

Annie said...

dude those cinnamon rolls are to die for. just like your butt.

Annie said...

oh my gosh people think we are lesbians because of my last comment...