Thursday, July 7, 2011

Continued

Like I was saying this is what we have been up to. Like the bad parent I am Joe and I left our Finn and went on a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas. I'm pretty sure Finn didn't really care because he had cousins constantly taking care of him and playing with him. Of course when we got back from the cruise Finn decided to give me the "no look at mom" treatment for about 20 minutes. Of course as soon as he saw Joe he was kicking and excited to see him. He probably just though Joe was at work. I do all the work and Joe always gets all the love. Sometimes I just think babies have it all wrong. Back to the beginning, Joe and I enjoyed some alone time for the first time in 8 1/2 months. Joe did have to give me a lecture on why it is good to leave a 8 month old because we don't want him living at home when he is 30. After that lecture ( which doesn't really make sense) I was fine and we were able to enjoy ourselves.



We enjoyed a boat ride in the sun to...



where we meet these guys. Sharks in the ocean where we snorkeled. Once they got to close I went in the boat while Joe stayed out.




We also relaxed on the beach,






Parasailled,

Visited this little site in Key West. It should say Southern and Hottest point in US,


and we had a fancy night.



At the end we got to come home to this little stink bug. I'd say this was the best part of the trip.

1 comment:

The Alvords said...

I still can't believe you swam with sharks. I really don't think I could ever do it.