Friday, June 11, 2010

Good ol California fun

Today is the day to catch up on my blogging. So here is another post short and simple. Last weekend I went home to California for my friend Jacque's baby shower. I love going home when there is some event because all my friends always come. Disclaimer: I love love my Utah friends and seeing them every day but when you don't see your elementary/ jr. high friends for over a year I just get so excited to see them. I seriously have the best group of friends and we have been friends for literally over a decade ( and that sounds really old). We are the group of friends that can not talk for months and be completely normal once we start talking, have never fought and well always do things for each other. Jacque and Serina are both pregnant and having boys so I'm kinda jealous their boys get to grow up together. All my Utah friends/ Family are having girls and so my son is going to be quite the ladies man( I mean seriously if you know his father how can he not be popular with the ladies) hopefully there well be some boys not too far behind.

Casey, Kathleen, Jack, Becky, Serins & Me all best friends since 7th grade

Me, Jack & Tiff

The 3 pregnant chicks and 3 baby boys.






2 comments:

The Alvords said...

I'm so sad I couldn't be there! I miss everyone and need to play catch up. You guys all look so freaking cute with your bellies. LOVE it!

Ambs said...

Super cute Prego girlies. You look so radiant Tori. Love you!