Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Really... Ohio?

So the next 2 weeks are gunna suck. Joe is in Ohio for some training and I have to visit him in Ohio. Visiting him well be great because we haven't seen each other in like a week, but really? in Ohio. What am I going to do while Joe is in meetings all day. Good news though they do have a pool, bad news is it's inside, good news Potbelly's well be eaten everyday! So I am going to have to use my creative juices to figure out something to do the 4 days I am there. Right now however I am in beautiful California with my family. I just think my family is the oddest bunch of people. Each one of us are different but some how when we all get together there is a lot of laughing. I'd say the only similarities are that the girls have about just as big as a sweet tooth as my dad, we could eat sweets all night long even if it made us sick the next day. The first night here we played dominoes for about 4 hours and it was quit funny. I am really really good at that game ( if getting 114 points in one round is good). Playing games though with the fam is always a good time with laughter and lots and lots of teasing. The reason I came down was for my sister-in-laws baptism. It was a great day on Sunday with all the family and we are so happy for Emily and Jakob. I don't get to see the family that often, but am glad I was able to come down for a couple days while Joe was away. Plus laying by the pool in 90 degree weather and reading is way better than not doing that at all. So I'm off to Ohio in the morning can't wait for all the hot sunny days there to just lay by the pool... except not lay by the pool because indoor pools suck really really bad. Can't wait to see the hubby!

2 comments:

Adam & Samantha said...

when our husbands leave it is the worst! adam went to india for 16 days and i just about died, except i couldnt go visit him. ohio should be interesting, at least youll see joe. have fun!

The Everts said...

Oh I didn't know you were in CA! I was just at my parents the other day. I would have come and said hi if I knew you were there! That's really exciting for Emily. You look so tan and I love your dress. Good luck in Ohio. lol :)