Friday, June 12, 2009

I wanted to scream it from a Mountain top

But I didn't have a mountain I had a news room.... Joe and I are going to Cancun and I am so excited! It's totally a random trip but we just had to do it. My friend Jacque was telling me how her and her husband just looked at flights one day to Hawaii and found a good deal so they left couple hours later. Every since then I got the spontaneous bug. We are going in a couple of days and got amazing rates on flights and hotel. I learned from the radio not to say when you are going out of town because then people read your blog and break into your hosue so I won't... but it's soon! I'm glad we decided to do it because even though Joe is a vacation man he is doing some serious work in July and won't be able to go on vacations for awhile once he gets back from his training, so I though we better go before his training. This is going to be such a nice break since I only have 1 more week of classes and then finally get some play time. I'm glad we finally get to go somewhere Joe has never been ( because he has been everywhere so it's not a very easy task). I better get my exercising and diet into high gear because beach here I come!...and Joe too.

2 comments:

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How fun! I am so jealous! You guys will have so much fun and I swear everytime we talked joe a while ago he would say lets go to Cancun! SO I'm sure he is stoked! :)

The Alvords said...

What? I see how it is, you'll go to Cancun, just not with us. Whatever...
Just kidding. I'm jealous you get to go so soon. You are going to have an amazing time. I might just tag along.