Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dance Dance

So I'm going to start with newest date and move my way backwards since it's been like a month. And I figure you don't need to see every picture of me and Joe and what we have done in the last month so just imagine our faces with smiles on them and you'll feel like you were there.


So Last Saturday Carly and Wattsie finally got their reception. They were married a year ago, but wasn't able to have their reception. Now that Carly is good and healthy they had a beautiful reception. It was on top of the downtown library and was the perfect weather. I just love receptions because of the dancing. Having receptions with Joe's friends is more fun than just any reception. They are dancing machines and make the night. I love dancing and receptions are the only time really when I can do it. Maybe I'll just have a dance party at our house every weekend that way we don't have to wait a year until someone gets married again.

* Us at the reception

The other week Joe went to California. You would think I would have gone since I would have loved to visit my family but it was boys volleyball trip. That's ok actually that I didn't go because I get to embarrassed when Joe and his friends rally the players. Joe actually got in one of the players head real bad I guess. The only thing the volleyball player could think of was to tell Joe he had a big mouth, literally like his mouth is big. Obviously they don't get paid the big bucks to yell back at the crowd.

Only 2 more weeks of summer school and I am done until August!

*This is what I get to see everyday and I just love it.

3 comments:

The Alvords said...

I want your job! You get to go on field trips to The Gateway? Are you guys hiring? I totally agree that we should fin reasons to dance more often. I LOVE it too. That was such a fun night.

Adam & Samantha said...

you are quite the little dancer. and how cute are those kids? love it! glad youre having fun!

Julie said...

Where do you work these days?? I miss dancing with you like crazy!! I would totally come to your dance parties if you have one!!