Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Biggest Loser


I just love this show. I have never watched it before but I stumbled upon it last Tuesday and even though I only saw the weigh ins at the end of the show I'm hooked. I love that it's real people and they are there to help each other and it's not about who sleeps with who, and who is the sluttiest. You didn't have to be slutty to get on the show, unlike American Idol bikini girl if anyone watched it last night. I already am the most sensitive person ever and I totally cried last night. It was just so sad the 2 people that try the hardest were in the bottom 2. I am so glad Dan got to stay though. He is 19 and his weight started out at 454, he is just short and stubby and I love him. I did get a little more happy at the end when it showed how well Jerry was doing after the show. I think I might be too sensitive to watch this show because I always think about whats going on in their heads. I really want Dan to win because everyone else has had somewhat of a life and I'm sure Dan hasn't had as much opportunities as some of the other players. But then again I could just be a sucker and Dan could really be some Mac Daddy. If you haven't watched it you totally should. Luckily on Tuesday's I have a couple of shows, otherwise I don't think I could stay up very late for Joe's soccer games.

5 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

i love the biggest loser! i've cried many a show... :) yeah, i hear you about smut/slut tv he he. i watch moma's boys and bachelor and my goodness, all there is is big boobs, bikini's and smoochin'. just this week, i had more than my fill. i might need to cut back on smut tv...

linnylou said...

My coworkers were just talking about it! I think I'm going to start watching!
We need to get together!
See ya Cous!

Tami said...

Okay--so did you know that Dane on that show is Tawni Allen's (Brian's wifes) brother? I am cheering for him!

Kelly O. said...

And the Tongans are Mormon! Sione and the other guy (can't remember his name). They were showing pictures of there larger selves and you can totally see the SLC temple on the wall in the background. Mormons represent!

Adam & Samantha said...

i definitely saw the bikini girl on american idol and it made me sick. girls try to act slutty and simon and randy totally just gave her a free ticket through! ive never seen biggest loser, ill have to try it!