Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lake Powell



Last week went to Lake Powell with the Coccimiglio's. I'm pretty sure I did more eating there then I have ever eaten on a cruise ship. I'm sure you know how the Lake Powell trips go lots of eating, boating, swimming, game playing and burning. And that was pretty much it plus some little surprises. After a broken boat, broken hand and broken ipod the trip turned out not to shabby. I'm more than sure I got my game feel for the next 3 months, and even though we just swam every day I could swim in that water everyday since the temperature was about 80 degrees.



* The first and only day of boating

* Too bad I didn't know how to use the multi-shot otherwise you would have seen the landing

* Just hanging out on the houseboat

* Nothing like the fun party island

1 comment:

Jodi Nelson said...

oh, Lake Powell. I'm a faithful blog reader to the Coccimiglio Family, and love it!!