Friday, July 25, 2008

Krump...Love it or Hate it

So I have this new love for krumping. Some people look at it and just think its mean and aggressive and nasty but I love it. On you tube I was just watching all sorts of krumping and it's amazing. It's amazing how sharp people can move their bodies. It's not aggressive it's passionate and entertaining. On SO You Think You Can Dance the krump choreographer is Lil'C and he is outstanding. Sometimes he gets really deep but you can just see it in his dancing how much he loves it. I could probably sit here at work all day and watch it. In fact that's what I probably well do. I mean what is could i do while sitting for the next 6 hours... Krumping AHHH YEAH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the Cupids Chokehold music video? I love the little kid crumping in that video, he's so cute. If you haven't already seen it that's your next thing to check out while you're bored at work :)

Photo By Emilie said...

Love love it!!