Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Last Chance






This last week my whole family went on over to Arizona for my brother Eli's wedding. Mine and Tyler's families made a vacation out of it and stayed in Scottsdale the week leading up to the wedding. Since Jeff and Joe golfed basically every day, Tyler and I made a little shopping trip to a store called Last Chance. It's not Nordstroms, it's not Nordstroms Rack, it's what comes after Nordstroms Rack and it is amazingly cheap. We got shirts for a dollar (dolla holla), $150 pencil skirts for $4.97, $50 shorts for $5.97, you get my point it was extremely cheap. Just ask Tyler she of course found out how much she would have spent compared to what she did spend, it doesn't even make sense. Anyways when we got home I was looking at my recite to see how much everything was. I know I got 3 kids belts for .97 cents and they were listed as LC Kids AP. While looking down I found 2 other things listed under LC Kids AP. for $3.97 (as shown above). I was confused as to what else I bought in the kids section and then it clicked. Yes I bought 2 kids bras that fit like a glove. Thank you Finn for tricking me into thinking I would have big breast after children when in fact I now have smaller breast then I did before and I now have to shop in the kids sections for bras. At least I finally have some bras that fit.

2 comments:

Jake and Kim said...

thank you for making me feel better. I thought I was the only one that has smaller boobs than before getting pregnant (actually smaller than I have ever been). I guess the upside is they never get in the way anymore :/

Julie said...

oh yes we visit Last Chance VERY frequently! Next time you're in AZ let me know and we'll get together! Miss you!!