Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What to do



These 2 are my life and they are gone. Joe decided to take Finn to scouts with him tonight to keep him entertained. Usually I would be ok with that. In fact yesterday all I wanted was Joe to come home to take Finn away. Yesterday was one of those days that I felt like a horrible mother and didn't want Finn around because all he did was cry and not nap. Of course when Joe gets home he is perfect because he really is obsessed with his dad. Finn can't focus on anything when Joe is around. If I am trying to feed him Finn's looking at Joe, if I'm getting him dressed he is rolling around trying to look at Joe; he loves his dad. Now today Finn has been an angle and Joe decided to take him and I am here doing nothing. I know it's only for an hour but on good days like today I miss my son. I didn't even text Joe today telling him he needed to get home to take care of his son, that means it was a really good day. If I can't handle an hour away from Finn, I think I am going to have a melt down when we leave him for our cruise. He probably won't even miss me, he'll j miss Joe though. So while I sit and wait for my son and husband to come home I'll do what I know Joe would want me to do...watch the playoff game.

1 comment:

Kelsey Stenquist said...

He is so cute Tori! I want to meet him. Him and Link need to be best cousins!!